Substation Design Department
- SS Design Department deals with design and reconstruction of substations 400/X kV, 220/X kV and SS 110/X kV, electrical parts of hydro, thermal and wind power plants, installation of high voltage equipment, installation of secondary equipment (control, protection, telecommunications ), by preparing tender documentation as well as providing consulting services.
OHL Design Department
OHL Design Sector is organized into two departments:
- OHL Design Department - deals with design of 110 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV overhead lines and high-voltage cables with rated voltage of 110 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV, preparation of accompanying studies, preparation of tender documentation, providing designer’s supervision and consulting services.
- - The Geodetic Department deals with surveying and development of geodetic substrates and plans, surveying and development of geodetic substrates for investment and technical documentation for overhead lines and substations, preparation of expropriation studies for overhead lines and substations, working with real estate and utility cadastre, determination of elevations and coordinates, OHL sag measurements, landslide monitoring, remediation of OHL towers as well as providing technical support to the Legal Department of the Founder, Joint Stock Company Elektromreža Srbije.
Civil Engineering Design Department
The sector of Civil Engineering design is organized in two departments:
- OHL department deals with: designing of new typical concrete or steel (laticce and monopole) OHL Towers with foundations, voltage level from 110 to 400kV; adaptation or rehabilitation of existing towers and foundations; designing of temporary or untypical towers with foundations; adaptations new or existing towers to sloping terrain (designing unequal tower legs or untypical tower foundations); designing of landslide remedations (with retaining walls or concrete pile foundations), designing of geological and urban projects, designing and preparing all king of documentations for legalization, planning and construction of tender documentation for OHL, as well as providing consulting services.
- SS department deals with the design of new, and reconstruction, adaptation or rehabilitation of existing concrete or steel civil design objects, in SS, voltage levels from 10 to 400kV (gantries and supporting structures for high voltage equipment with foundations, lightning rod and reflector poles with foundations, transformer foundations with oil collectors, oil pits with oil sewerage systems, pumping stations, cable sewerage systems, plateau with service roads and paths, operational and command buildings, assistant buildings, open and closed storehouses, relay houses, gates and fences, drainage systems and ditches, retaining and fire protection walls, manholes and other civil engineering constructions. Except civil designing, deparment also design architectural, mechanical, hidrotechnical projects, interior designs, energy efficiency studies, urban design projects, design and prepare all king of documentations for legalization, plan and construct tender documentations for SS, as well as provide consulting services.
Economy, Legal, HR and General Affairs Department
Department for Economic, Legal, Personnel and General Affairs performs joint administrative and technical tasks, tasks for internal IT needs, commercial and financial tasks and tasks in the field of human resources.